In the last tweet, we introduced the washing and care methods of pillow core products. In this issue, we will share with you the washing and care methods of quilts and cushion core products.
Protection and washing of quilt core
1. Core protection
(1) Three proof fabric: the conventional woven fabric is dipped and rolled with the three proof finishing agent (waterproof/oil proof/stain proof) through the finishing equipment, so that the fabric has a good protection function. For example, 40s133 * 100 100% cotton feather proof fabric, after being finished by Teflon, can be used as down quilt fabric or bed protection pad protective fabric, which can effectively protect the product from external pollution and reduce the difficulty of product cleaning and maintenance.
(2) Antibacterial filler: generally chemical fiber filler, which can effectively inhibit the growth of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and Candida albicans. The filler is kept clean and is not easy to produce odor. It is the same as the pillow core filler (see the micro text in Issue 8 for details), and will not be repeated here.
(3) Composite fabric: In addition to being polluted by external water, oil and other pollutants, especially the quilt head, which has been polluted by the grease secreted by the neck of the human body for a long time, is easy to yellowing and difficult to remove, which is a difficult point in the process of washing the quilt core. Even the three proof fabric is inferior. After the knitted fabric is compounded with waterproof and breathable membrane, it can be used as the quilt head fabric to reduce the problem of yellowing. This kind of fabric is breathable and soft, and has excellent protection effect against external pollutants such as water and oil, while enhancing the soft touch of down.
(4) Low temperature drying: regular low temperature drying (similar to the method of drying quilts at home), to remove moisture and odor, improve customer experience, simple and easy, but not easy to use frequently.
2. Washing of quilt core
Due to the large amount of filling by the core, in order to keep the product soft, fluffy, warm and other characteristics. Generally, it is recommended to wash for a long period (1-2 years), locally or not.
(1) Down quilt core: generally, after the filled down quilt core is washed, the shell shrinks, affecting the use, the fluffy down, affecting the feel, warmth retention and life. If it is required that the down quilt can be washed, the quilt shell must be made of fabric with small shrinkage and dried at a temperature below 60 ℃.
Low temperature drying: regular low temperature drying (similar to the method of drying quilts at home), to remove moisture and odor, improve customer experience, simple and easy, but not easy to use frequently.
(2) Chemical fiber quilt core: generally, polyester filler is easy to agglomerate and wind after being washed by core water, which affects the use effect of the product. If it is required that the quilt core can be washed, the chemical fiber filler produced by special process shall be used and dried at a temperature below 60 ℃, but the price is higher than that of ordinary polyester filler.
Protection and washing of protective mat
1. Due to the small filling amount of the filler, the sheet qualitative cotton and the high quilting density, the product can be directly washed. No matter what material is used, it should meet the requirements of low shrinkage and not easy to drill down. Prevent the use effect from shrinking and drilling.
2. The use of the three proof fabric can play a role of waterproof, oil proof and dirt proof protection, without direct water washing, just dry and wet cloth wiping.
Protection and washing of comfort pad
Due to the large filling amount of the comfort pad, it is generally recommended to wash it with water for a long period (1-2 years), locally or not.
(1) Direct water washing: fabric with small shrinkage rate shall be used for the down padding comfort pad, and the fabric shall be dried at a temperature below 60 ° C to prevent excessive shrinkage of the fabric from affecting the use effect; In addition to the small shrinkage rate required for the comfort pad fabric of chemical fiber filler, the filler should also be made of washable fiber processed by special technology and dried at a temperature below 60 ℃.
(2) The use of three proof fabrics can play a role in waterproof, oil proof and dirt proof protection, without direct water washing, just dry and wet cloth wiping.
(3) The selection of antibacterial fillers (chemical fiber core) can effectively inhibit the growth of Staphylococcus aureus, Escherichia coli and Candida albicans, and is not easy to produce odor.
In general, because the mattress cannot be washed, after long-term use, there is no way to deal with dirt and dirt. It is recommended to make a protective cover for the mattress, which can not only reduce the concealment and incrimination of the mattress, but also make the mattress still as new after long-term use. The mattress protective cover made of protective molecular film fabric has excellent breathable, waterproof and antifouling performance. If 360 ° protective guard protective cover is selected, the mattress can be protected in all directions. The protective sleeve is washable and dried at a temperature below 60 ℃.